Notice in the graphical map above the pale grey regions are all designated as “federal land“. Does this disturb you as much as it disturbs me? I’m not comfortable in the least with the federal government owning every acre of rural wilderness land in the United States. But that’s the plan this map shows. I can only assume that their target date for achieving this massive land grab is 2050. These plans, as best I can tell are all financed by NYC foundations and think tanks, many of which you won’t have ever heard of. Study the front page and links on http://america2050.org to locate and follow the advisory boards and financing offices for this grand plan.
- Nigeria’s population will outstrip US as world’s population will rise to 9.7bn in 2050 (vanguardngr.com)
- World population to hit 9.7 billion in 2050 (channelnewsasia.com)
- Relocating? USA Maps, Facts, Demographics and More (21stcenturyscreenshots.wordpress.com)
- India, China and America in one billion club by 2050 (peakoil.com)
- USA Maps Show UFO Sightings Are Reported from Predominantly Rural Areas (americaninfomaps.wordpress.com)
- India to be world’s most populous nation by 2050 (anjaliankuragarwal.wordpress.com)
- Long-range effort launched by regional planning group (journaltimes.com)